The Catholic community extends further than your local Parish. There are a range of services extended by the Archdiocese of Brisbane that allow us all to feel supported; regardless of the physical location we find ourselves in. There are services and programs for people of all ages and backgrounds to accommodate the unique vocation that we are individually called to; whether you are someone in need of assistance, or someone aspiring to be the hands of Christ to someone else. There are many opportunities to support others within your local Catholic community.
A list of services are below to assist you on your journey to knowing more:
- Daily readings - Scripture from Mass to help your faith grow and nourish your spiritual life.
- Daily prayers - Prayers to reflect and find inspiration on to strengthen your relationship with God.
- Click to Pray - The Pope’s worldwide prayer Network that connects your prayer with the world. Click to Pray invites you to pray with thousands of people, in all the continents, for his intentions which address current challenges facing humanity and the mission of the Church.
- Live stream of daily Mass - Keep up to date with the web casts planned across the archdiocese and beyond by checking the web cast schedule.
- The Catholic Foundation - A not for profit organisation that has been created to enable you to support spiritual, educational and social needs throughout the Archdiocese of Brisbane.
- St Vincent de Paul Society - A not for profit organisation that assists people experiencing poverty and inequality. The St Vincent de Paul society works to shape a more just and compassionate society.
- Nudgee Cemetery - Nudgee Cemetery and crematorium is owned by the Corporation of the Trustees of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane.
- Assembly of Catholic Professionals - People coming from all walks of life find a common interest in the Catholic life. The ACP luncheons are a wonderful chance to network and hear exceptional speakers address issues and trends in the life of the Church.
- Ignite Youth - Connecting a generation with Jesus through real-world relationships and life-
- Holy Spirit Seminary - The Holy Spirit Seminary is the place of formation for Catholic diocesan seminarians from the Archdiocese of Brisbane and dioceses from within Queensland.
- menALIVE - menALIVE is a National Catholic Ministry to Men which was founded out of a response to a great need in the hearts and lives of men and the Catholic Church.
- Australian Catholic Bishops Conference - The Catholic Church in Australia is served by the Australian Catholic Bishops Conference, which is the permanent collegial assembly of the Bishops of Australia.
- Vatican News - The Vatican News keeps you up to date on the latest on Pope Francis, the Holy See and the Church in the World.
- Laudato Si’ - On Care for Our Common Home is the appeal from Pope Francis addressed to "every person living on this planet" for an inclusive dialogue about how we are shaping the future of our planet.
- Social Justice Statement - The Office for Social Justice is an agency of the Australian Catholic Bishops Conference. It supports and assists the work of the Bishops Commission for Social Justice – Mission and Service and receives advice from the Australian Catholic Social Justice Council. The Office collaborates with and supports a national network of contacts nominated by each diocese and maintains contact with the Dicastery for the Promotion of Integral Human Development of the Holy See.
- Evangelisation Brisbane - Evangelisation Brisbane is committed to building on the gifts, wisdom and experience that already exist in parishes and communities; to help them grow deeper in faith.